Project Administrator- Immediate start
Type of Role: Permanent
Location: Dublin 2
Minimum Years’ Experience: 2+ years
We have an excellent exciting Project Administrator position within an extremely busy tech company in the heart of Dublin city. This will be a busy varied role and someone with project admin experience and a keen interest or has worked in Technology/IT industry would be very suitable.
You will be working with a number of staff members. You will manage schedules, arranging assignments and communication progress to all team members. Ideally you must have worked on software development projects. This is a hand on position and you will have ownership of this role.
· Salary €40,000++ DOE
· Excellent central location – beside Luas, Bus and close to train lines
· Permanent position
· Looking after all budgets and working hours for each project
· Set times frames and goals for each team
· Facilitating proposal meeting
· Scheduling regular meeting and record decisions
· Act as point of contact for all participants
· Monitor, Measure and report on project performance on a weekly and month basis
· Tract expenses and predict future costs
· Preparing project plans and liaising with the project team members
· Tracing and resolving issues and escalating appropriately throughout the project life cycle.
· Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Proven organisation and time management skills
· Experience with Microsoft Project Management Software
· 3rd level qualification in Business and qualified PMP/PRINCE2 Cert
All interested candidates should apply through the link provided for the attention of Mary O’Sullivan at Osborne Recruitment and are welcome to call Mary on 01 6384400 for more information.
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ieApply Now