Project Manager (Construction) – Permanent – West Cork
Osborne Recruitment are currently representing a major bespoke supplier to the Industrial construction industry in the recruitment of a Project Manager. This is a permanent role. The project manager will be responsible for the successful installation of specific products on customer sites and ensuring the smooth running of all operations leading to the installation.
The Primary responsibilities would include
- the coordination of all involved parties to ensure the seamless installation on customer sites.
- analyzing the feasibility of projects, laying out a plan to achieve the results and tracking progress to ensure completion
- Establish relationships with all stakeholders and report and escalate any issues that may arise to management.
- document the project progress and maintain records to provide comprehensive project documentation
The right person will
- have a degree in engineering, construction management or a relevant trade experience
- have excellent communication skill both to clients and internal colleagues
- an ability to manage your time efficiently and prioritize on the move.
- have a solid technical background and an ability to plan ahead and see potential issues that may cause issues with installation down the line
- have a proven background with experience of managing construction and installation projects
- have strong PC skills and the confidence in one's ability to make a decision
This roll offers a very attractive base salary(DOE), the use of a company vehicle, mobile phone, laptop and expenses. There is also access to the company pension scheme.
This role may suit someone coming from a management background in a relevant trade who fancies moving away from the day to day activities on site.
If you feel this role maybe for you please apply in the link provided or please call John Condon on 021 2427234 for further information.