Our client, a leading Dublin based construction industry main contracting firm are seeking a Project Manager to join their expanding team. This is an excellent opportunity to work on some of the highest profile development projects in the capital city.
- Deliver a quality product to the end user while fostering professional and amicable relations with design teams and client representatives.
- Maintain the highest standards in health & safety, quality and client service / ensuring that contracts are completed safely, per programme, on budget and snag free.
- Manage project budgets.
- Plan and schedule the construction programme and ensure project progress is in line with the programme schedule.
- Cost and procure sub-contractor packages and liaise with the project QS to manager costs on a weekly basis.
- Manage staff performance on projects.
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of the construction industry and project execution.
- Computer literate and familiar with MS office, project, (or similar scheduling package)
- Good knowledge of safety management and quality management.
- Ability to lead with confidence, mentor and motivates staff under them.
- Commercially conscious individual who demonstrates market and competitor awareness.
- Natural leader with the ability to communicate well with senior management.
- Strong manager with the ability to motivate and drive the workforce.
- Achievement motivated team player.
- Good relationship manager.
An excellent salary is on offer for this role along with additional benefits package, and can be discussed in detail with the job consultant.
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Anthony or call Osborne on 041 9865058
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie