IT Project Manager – Software Roll-Out
Excellent job opportunity for an IT Project Manager to work in an established software development company based in Dublin on a permanent basis.
As the Project Manager, you are responsible for the software roll-out projects such as software upgrade, implementation or enhancement. The ideal candidate should have experience in managing multiple projects at once, with excellent customer service.
- Competitive salary DOE.
- Pension Scheme.
- Bonus scheme.
- Mobile phone provided.
- A degree in Information Technology or related field.
- At least 3 – 4 years experience in project management, dealing with software implementations and customers.
- Previous experience with Kanban tools is advantageous.
- AgilePM is advantageous.
- Solid knowledge in SDLC.
- Flexibility in travelling when required.
- Full Clean driving licence
- Project management from start to finish – project scope, project planning and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Managing multiple projects at once.
- Maintain strong relationships with customers and potential customers by providing excellent customer service.
- Process/project improvement.
- Project reporting.
Sponsorship is not available for this position and those who apply should have full working rights within the Republic of Ireland.
To apply please submit your CV through the link provided or email Shaqira at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternativel, you can call Shaqira in confidence at 041 986 5058.
For details of all Osborne jobs please visit www.osborne.ieApply Now