Property Management Executive
This well-established Property Maintenance company based in Dublin 24 are looking to expand their team. They are now looking to hire a Property Management Executive with 5 years min Property management experience. This is a permanent position.
The role of Senior Operations Executive will be a busy role and will involve attending property meetings with tenants and clients to survey potential works. Preparation and negotiation of quotes for clients. Preparation of risk assessments and method statements.
The company itself are well established and have grown to a team of 36. They have a strong ethic of trust and transparency. They would like to be seen more of a team than individuals.
The salary for the right person will be between €40,000-€50,000 pending on experience. The 7.30am – 4.00pm (3.00pm on Fridays) hours are ideal for the early starter or looking to avoid the evening traffic.
Some of the duties will include but not limited to:
- Attending properties meeting with tenants and clients to survey potential works
- Preparing and distributing quotes to clients
- Dealing with client queries in relation to quotations
- On approval of quotes, preparing RAMS and issuing to client
- Overseeing property turnover/repair and closing property to ensure all works are completed correctly
- Build good relationships with clients
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Identifying and implementing areas to improve operational efficiency and processes
- Assisting in preparing reports as needed
- First point of contact for inbound quote requests
- Must have a minimum of five years’ experience within property maintenance or the construction industry
- Excellent PC skills required
- Ability to be part of a team but work on your own initiative
- Able to work in a very busy environment
- Able to learn and take on extra tasks as required
- Be highly organised
- Be energetic and enthusiastic
- Have accurate attention to detail
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Audrey or call Osborne on 01 5252457
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ieApply Now