Osborne have a fantastic opportunity for a professional, experience and fully Qualified Accountant to join a friendly, reputable accountancy grim based in Sandyford, Dublin 18. You will have the opportunity to manage your own portfolio of established key accounts offering you the chance to truly build relationships and oversee all aspects of your clients company. This will include things like; R&D, NBO's, Corporate Restructuring, Acquisitions, Sales, Capital Allowance Reviews and much more!
Furthermore you will have the opportunity to progress to partner level based on your annual performance. This company will be growing out their team over the next two years so get in touch today and be the first person to join a growing organisation.
€65,000 – €80,000
- Would you a better work life balance? This company offers flexible working conditions
- Be rewarded for your yearly performance with a company annual bonus
- Working hard? This company offers 28 days annual leave
- Love to get out and enjoy the long stretch in the evenings, so do the team here! Everyone has an early finish on Fridays during summer months!
- Achieve your career goals with progression to partner level!
- Manage a portfolio of approx. 50 clientele
- Build up excellent relationships with your clientele e.g. occasional meetings on-sight
- Month end, quarter and year end accounts
- Informing clients and assisting with the implementation of R&D tax scheme
- Assisting and advising your clients in terms of corporate restructures, MBO's, acquisitions, capital allowance reviews and more
- ACCA or ACA membership
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience working in a practice environment essential
- Ability to manage and build excellent relationships with clients
- Willingness to work as part of a team
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered for other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided