Receptionist / Admin
Receptionist / Administrator
Type of Role: Permanent
Location: Dublin 4
Minimum years of experience: 2-3 years’ experience
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Receptionist / Administrator to join a busy expanding IT company located in Dublin 4. This role will include support for the directors and staff along with general administrative tasks. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a corporate environment.
- €30,000 DOE
- 9.00am – 5.00pm – Monday to Friday
- Acting as front of house, interacting with clients and suppliers over the telephone, by email, and in person.
- General administrative duties including typing letters and contract management, diary management, event and transport bookings etc.
- Showing clients to meeting rooms and ensuring they are maintained.
- Administrative support for other staff members; printing, filing, photocopying, scanning, folding large quantities of documents
- Financial administration: some expenses reconciliation
- Maintenance of attendance register and office stationery levels, placing stationery orders as needed.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proficient in MS Word, Office, Outlook
- Compliance with strict company confidentiality policy
- Professional with excellent telephone manner
- Anticipating problems/requests and having options available to resolve them
- Works well in a team environment
- Reliable with proactive and helpful attitudeNeatly presented
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Megan Murray or call Osborne Recruitment on 01 6384400
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie