Here at Osborne, we have an excellent opportunity for a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant to join a growing company in Dublin 2. This is a permanent position and the ideal candidate will support operations by providing general administrative support to the team.
Salary & Benefits:
· Excellent salary DOE
· Excellent location
· Welcoming team environment
Duties of the Receptionist/Administrator:
· Answering the main reception phone, diverting to relevant parties or taking and distributing messages for the appropriate person
· Meet and greet of visitors and candidates
· Coordinate meetings, secure meeting rooms, order lunch, handle invitations, and other related responsibilities as required.
· Arrange national and international travel for one of the directors
· Provide on-going office-based support while the director is travelling
· Create and maintain expense reports
· Contributes to team efforts to achieve operational efficiency and a positive working environment.
· Performs Administrative duties, as needed. (i.e., Sends Fed Ex packages, handles invoices; performs general office duties including copying, filing and faxing; and creation of documents
· Performs other administrative tasks as requested
· Strong relationship skills. Ability to build a rapport with colleagues at all levels in different functions as well as external visitors and callers
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Organized and attention to detail
· Leaving Certificate or equivalent is required
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Maisie or call Osborne on 01 6384400
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie