Recruitment Consultant Opportunities- New Office
Here at Osborne, we are delighted to be shortly opening our office in Cork. This is an exciting time to join our award winning team. 2018 saw the opening of 2 new Osborne offices, Sandyford & Toronto. Next is the Cork team. I would love to hear from Experienced Recruitment Consultants to are seeking a move to something a little different.
Osborne purpose every day “Right person, Right role, No Compromise”, that is not a tag line but a true reflection of how we work and our purpose. We are a high trust environment, our culture is one of Honesty, Professionalism, High quality, Collaboration, Care, Accountability, Open honest communication.
We love innovation & currently have 5 internal innovation teams working on prototypes to improve how we work. The Osborne team are delighted to have received awards such as Great Places To Work, Business Chamber Awards and National Recruitment Federation awards including Agency of the year – twice. J
Our Remuneration packages include
- Salary: Negotiable based on experience
- Flexible benefits package (You chose the option to meet your needs)
- Mobile phone
- Quarterly Uniform allowance
- Your Birthday off!
- Flexible working arrangements.
- 21 days annual leave that increase by one day for each year of service
- Canteen facilities
- We offer great career development opportunities paced at individual’s capability and success levels. We on an amazing journey, which opens up career opportunities for all Osbornites.
- Engage in our ‘Love to Learn’ programme for professional qualifications such as MBA, Degree, Diploma, Certificates.
- Opportunities to participate and/or lead internal projects.
- Employee wellness programmes
- A healthy work life balance
- Monthly & Quarterly competitions with great prizes.
- 100% Club
- Quarterly company nights out / away.
- Annual company weekend away
- Min of 3 years’ experience in a Recruitment Consultancy role
- A proven track record in achievement of excellent Recruitment Solutions & passionate about the Recruitment Industry
- Enjoy taking the time to understand Client requirements & finding the right fit.
- Excellent follow up skills, with a strong sense of urgency and Client focus.
- Strong relationship management skills
- Interested in the challenge of being part of a start-up team
- Fully authorised to work in ROI.
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Ayesha Thompson
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie