Recruitment Consultant – Sandyford
At Osborne we currently have a new opening for a Recruitment Consultant to join our office in Sandyford due to growth and expansion.
You will join an award winning organisation who already have an established client base in this region with a robust candidate talent pool, you will be joining a team that are experts at growing and developing teams and divisions. You will become part of a team that has already make big ways in the South Dublin region and you will be part of a new and exciting phase for Osborne.
Fully supported in your role, you will be part of a high performing team who work harmoniously together, who are focused and have fun !
We are seeking candidates to join a number of divisions within our South Dublin team:
- Office Support
- Accountancy and Finance
- Human Resources
What Osborne Recruitment can offer you:
- An opportunity to be successful and achieve your personal goals.
- To be part of a reputable high growth recruitment company that has a big vision for the future combined with a very strong sense of purpose, culture, values and work practices.
- As a recruitment consultant you will work to very realistic targets and objectives and you will be supported by both a Recruitment Manager and Commercial Development team to grow your business.
- To be part of a super team that is supportive and welcoming in a winning, autonomous environment.
- To work and represent an enviable list of clients and customers.
- Your opinion and ideas will always count and while you can learn from some of the best in the industry we will embrace your experience and fresh ideas too.
- We offer great career development opportunities paced at individual capability and success levels.
- Engage in our ‘Love to Learn’ programme for continuous professional development opportunities.
- Osborne LOVES innovation, your opinion and ideas will always count and while you can learn from some of the best in the industry we will embrace your experience and fresh ideas too.
- Supported by a Business Development Manager who seek out companies to win new business & an Internal Marketing department who help in development of new business.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- A healthy work-life balance
- Flexible benefits package (You choose the option that meet your needs)
- Monthly & Quarterly competitions with great prizes.
- Quarterly uniform allowance
- Mobile phone
- Quarterly company nights out / away.
- 2 family events per year
- Opportunities to participate and/or lead internal projects.
- Competitive basic salary + an uncapped healthy commission structure tiered up to 20% on an annual basis.
- 21 days annual leave that increase by one day for each year of service
- Your birthday off
- Half day for Christmas shopping
- Kitchen facilities equipped with fresh fruit boxes
Duties within the role will include:
- Partnering and recruiting for top tier companies
- Developing and working with key accounts
- Using multiple methods of sourcing and recruiting candidates through traditional and digital methods of sourcing candidates
- Screening, interviewing and supporting candidates through interview processes
- Client development – retain, develop and grow client base by providing the highest level and most efficient and effective recruitment service at all times
- Weekly Client visits – new and service – identify and follow up business leads
- Negotiating fees and terms in line with Company policy
- Writing and placing advertisements in newspapers and on websites as well as networking with other external bodies
The skills and experience our team needs:
- Strong background in recruitment services
- Accountable individual who achieves targets and deadlines consistently on time through managing & prioritising own work load.
- Professional, personable individual with who has a passion for working with people, a strong ability to build relationships with their client, an ability to understand their client’s recruitment requirements and deliver the right person for the role
- Determination, ambition, energy & attitude to succeed with the ability to see the bigger picture.
- Ability to make sound judgments, business decisions, problem-solve & influence individuals.
- A resilient individual who is a strong team player with the ability to work on own initiative
For further information and a full job description please contact Emma in absolute confidence by sending your CV through the link provided or calling 0851523414.Apply Now