Osborne has arrived in Cork- NRF Award winning, ranked and certified Great Place To Work Irish owned Recruitment firm. We have 6 offices between Ireland & Canada & are delighted to have opened an office in Cork. Our team is growing and would like to now hire an Experienced Recruitment Consultant with a proven track record in the Technical Engineering sector.
We are on an incredible journey and the growth of our Cork team is integral to that journey.
We have a proven track record of Recruitment in the Technical Engineering sector partnering with clients in Ireland & Internationally. Our culture is Open honest communication, Trust, high performance accountability and autonomy with a strong sense of team. We work smarter not harder and have fun!
- Min of 3 years’ experience in Technical Engineering Recruitment either contract or permanent roles.
- A proven track record in achievement of excellent Recruitment Solutions & passionate about the Recruitment Industry
- Excellent follow up skills, with a strong sense of urgency and Client focus.
- Strong relationship management skills, partnering with clients to really understand their business & culture.
- Interested in the challenge of being part of a start-up team
- Fully authorised to work in ROI.
Our Remuneration packages include
- A great salary, negotiable based on experience
- Flexible benefits package (You chose the option to meet your needs)
- Mobile phone
- Quarterly Uniform allowance
- Your Birthday off!
- Flexible working arrangements.
- 21 days annual leave that increase by one day for each year of service
- Canteen facilities
- We offer great career development opportunities paced at individual’s capability and success levels. We on an amazing journey, which opens up career opportunities for all Osbornites.
- Engage in our ‘Love to Learn’ programme for professional qualifications such as MBA, Degree, Diploma, Certificates.
- Opportunities to participate and/or lead internal projects.
- Employee wellness programmes
- A healthy work life balance
- Monthly & Quarterly competitions with great prizes.
- 100% Club
- Quarterly company nights out.
- Annual company weekend away
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Ayesha Thompson
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ieApply Now