Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager
Are you a sales person who enjoys traveling around specific parts of our Emerald Isle winning new business and building new client relationships?
We here at Osborne Recruitment have a super new role available for an experienced Regional Sales Manager who has over 6 years’ experience in B2B for a leading construction brand company.
This role will involve the development and management of the North West Region Key Accounts and the coordinating of the external sales teams to grow relationships to lead to the delivery of product sales to coincide with the company strategy.
Salary & Benefits
- 15% Bonus
- Company Car/Jeep
- Phone and Laptop
- 5% Pension contribution
- Staff Discount
- 21 days annual leave
- Recognising, engaging with and growing through negotiation, existing key accounts and potential key account opportunities in line with company sales objectives and adhering to strict company-based Credit management.
- To direct and manage the external branch Sales resources providing support, training, coaching and development to meet the annual sales and margin budgets across the region with responsibility for all BM products.
- To direct the Branch Sales reps to identify appropriate project opportunities and to monitor progress and activity to support the project pipeline ensuring GMROI develops competitive advantage and leads the market.
- To direct and support the Sales reps to ensure contractor relationships are strengthened, including improving the conversion of project resolution through interaction with other elements of GMROI
- Conduct regular assessments of the market needs and competition’s capability relating to project specification and support, providing alternative tactics, solutions and support
- Responsible for the maintenance, on-going development and supplier relationships of project tracking tools such as CRM and any Lead Providers
- Responsible for a personal contribution towards the company NPD programme through the identification of ideas, market research and development, testing and evaluation activities
- Contribute towards the preparation of the annual long-range planning process (5-year plan) to ensure the Project Specification, KAM and Sales function and objectives are represented
- Responsible for the preparation of short/mid/long term project and sales forecasts in conjunction with the regional Director, including the management of team expense budgets
- Higher Academic Education (Business or marketing) preferably, or construction related discipline
- At least six years’ experience within the sales organisation of a construction related company or B2B.
- Sales management/KAM experience and the use of a CRM system
- Good knowledge of the construction process
Candidates must be able to explain their experience of knowledge in below
- Knowledge of price levels within his territory
- Number of customers and contractors; dimension of territory.
- Ability to control price, margin, volume and profitability within given authority levels
- Management of annual sales budgets and regional promotional expenditures
Please apply through the link provided for the attention of Grainne O'Donnell at Osborne or call Grainne on 01 5984334 for further information.
For details of all Osborne jobs please see www.osborne.ieApply Now