Residential Social Care Workers
Our client in North Co. Dublin is looking for a number of temporary Residential Social Care Workers to join their team for a number of weeks.
The Role of the Residential Social Care Worker is to provide frontline care of people, including those with behavioural difficulties, in a secure care setting. This will be undertaken through a process of developing and maintaining professional working relationships with colleagues, residents and their families. The focus is to work in partnership with colleagues and other professionals to meet the social, emotional, health and mental health needs of the people.
- A qualification at degree level on the National Framework of Qualifications in social care, social work, youth work, teaching, nursing, psychology (or other relevant discipline).
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in working directly with young people and /or vulnerable adults who present with challenging behaviour
- Must possess appropriate ICT Skills, e.g. proficiency in Word, Excel, e-mail etc.
- Evidence of ability to comply, including registration, with all relevant bodies regulating health and social care professionals, (e.g. under the Health and Social Care Professionals Act 2005)
- A knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation and policy in relation to the detention and care of young people.
For more information about the role, please apply through the link provided or alternatively, please call Sandra Martin on 041 9865058
For more information, please visit www.osborne.ie
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link providedApply Now