At Osborne we are currently seeking a Sales Administrator for a leading International IT Organisation. Due to phenomenal growth, the Sales Administrator will join a fantastic team, gain new skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Great location and access by public transport
- Excellent career prospects
- Support the Operations Team in all aspects of the business to include scheduling and training.
- Liaise with clients on sales reports.
- Gather all information required by sales team to create reports.
- Help and assist in the creation of tenders and contracts
- Have the ability to full take ownership of your role.
- Work within timelines and KPI's
- You have worked in a sales driven environment
- Have min 3 years as a sales support administrator
- Have mastered all skills in administration
- Be comfortable liaising with all levels of management
- Have excellent customer service skills and be fully proficient in all Microsoft office:
- Have an excellent Can-do attitude.
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Emma or call Osborne on 01 5252457
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ieApply Now