Our client who is in the business of engineering and recycling solutions are currently seeking a Sales Administrator to join their team in Co. Meath. You will be part of a team that is recognised worldwide for the products and services they offer. They are looking for a administrator to join their sales team and help us achieve our goals. You will serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries and provide support for sales representatives.
The ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has a deep knowledge of customer service best practices. If you have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a team, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to high quality customer service and achieve sales targets.
· €28-30 DOE
· Free Parking
- Process orders via email or phone
- Check data accuracy in orders and invoices
- Contact suppliers to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Liaise with the suppliers for quotations and proposals,
- Maintain and update sales and customer records,
- Develop monthly sales reports,
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally,
- Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations,
- Stay up-to-date with new products and features,
Skills and Experience
- Proven work experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support agent
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel & Word in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics,
- Good Eye for detail,
- Can work independently with their own initiative.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
If you are interested in the position please contact Naomi on 0419865058 or email firstname.lastname@example.org