Secretary in Regulation
Type of role: FTC
Salary: €30k – €35K
Here at Osborne we are recruiting an experienced legal secretary or PA to work within a busy team in a large organisation.
This will be a very busy environment, and the successful candidate must have an ability to manage a number of projects simultaneously, using their initiative to solve issues and prioritise work as required.
This role will report directly to the manager of the team and the ideal candidate will be a confident self-starter with a flexible attitude.
Location: Dublin 7 – Parking Available
- Daily Dictaphone typing using Winscribe as well as processing post and faxes, filing, photocopying etc. (typing includes normal correspondence, minutes of meetings, reports and preparation of agenda.)
- Invoicing, preparing lodgements, debtor control and administrative work
- Responsibility for all administrative needs of the Committee including the preparation of minutes, agenda and information packs for members of the Committee.
- Dealing with a number of general written and telephone queries.
- Maintaining electronic and manual filing systems.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Fast accurate Dictaphone typing (Winscribe).
- Wotking at a senior level with out supervision
- Proficient on Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience in dealing with numbers and spreadsheets, using Excel.
All interested candidates should apply through the link provided with an updated CV, for the attention of Joanne Murray at Osborne Recruitment and are welcome to call Joanne on 01 6384400 for more information.