We are seeking an experienced Secretary for a well-established Intellectual Property firm located in Citywest. The Patent secretary will be working with the busy Patent Department .
This is a permanent role and ideally the right person will ideally have experience in working with Patent’s.
The salary for this permanent role is 32- 35k with core working hours of 9-5.30pm, however flexi hours are available. There is also free parking available. Some of the perks will also include Pension contribution, canteen and 23 days annual leave.
Duties / Responsibilities:
· Provide secretarial/general administrative support to Patent Attorneys.
· Preparation of Patent Specifications
· Preparation of reports for clients
· Filing of patent and design applications online
· Instructing foreign associates on foreign filing programs
· Maintain and organising electronic file systems
· Answering the telephone in a timely and mannerly matter
· Ideally min of 3 – 4 years in a similar role
· Strong secretarial skills
· Fully proficient in all Microsoft office
· Industry experience/knowledge
· Eagerness and willing to learn
· Be able to work on your own initiative.
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Lesley or call Osborne on 01 5252457
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie