12 Month FTC
- Ensure the efficient administration and notating and tracking the decisions and actions made at each meeting.
- Maintain and update the calendar with internal and external events related to the project.
- Manage and coordinate the Director’s diary.
- Coordinate and track correspondence.
- Manage, coordinate and publish the in house Ezine.
- Assist in outreach activities including participation in external exhibitions and events
- Support the Project Manager with the marketing, delivery and further development of the education project.
- Maintain and update the websites to foster, promote and communicate initiatives being delivered by the office.
- Manage and coordinate all travel bookings including the coordination of members representing the office on international panels.
- Manage and coordinate room bookings and catering for and all committee meetings and events.
- Administer all expense claims, generating and filing POs assisting the Project Manager to track expenditure of the overall Project budget.
- Support the management of key stakeholder’s relationships.
- Support the development and delivery of events, including booking event facilities and managing logistics.
Person Specification Required
- Relevant third level qualification with proven capability and 2-3 years’ experience in a comparable role.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills combined with sound judgment are required to facilitate work with a wide range of individuals and groups.
- Demonstrated capability and sensitivity to manage key business relationships as the role involves a high degree of interaction and collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Self-starter with high motivation and the ability to work flexibly on own initiative and as part of a team to achieve goals within agreed timeframes.
- Strong writing skills with experience in drafting and preparing reports, letters, presentations etc.
- Ability to manage time and prioritise with an ability to be flexible in the approach to work.
- Proven organisational capability and high levels of personal effectiveness. The person is expected to handle a varied and diverse workload to meet deadlines while ensuring accuracy, timeliness and meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong intellectual, analytical and thinking skills.
- Strong IT capability, in particular, advanced MS Excel, Word & Outlook skills, and the ability to work efficiently with multiple systems of information.
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Robert Melia or call Osborne on 01 6384400
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie