We here at Osborne are currently looking to recruit a Senior Administrator for a leading manufacturing coming based in the Dublin 15 area.
The successful candidate will have 3 years administration experience and have knowledge of working in a highly health and safety orientated environment where a zero-tolerance policy is required.
If you feel this is the job for you, then please apply through the link below.
Salary & Benefits
- Full Kitchen facilities
- Document control – all paper and electronic data created in relation to the company including setting up, maintaining and managing this documentation including but not limited to:
- Maintenance Documentation
- Project documentation i.e. O&M Manuals, Commissioning sheets
- Call out documentation
- Sub-Contractor documentation
- Work Permits
- Co-ordinating with Site Technical Lead and other technical staff to ensure works completed, documentation completed and all data uploaded to Maximo system in timely manner and in accordance with Client’s requirements.
- Ensuring documentation is submitted by technicians and following up until done, supporting Site Lead in any admin tasks required.
- Chasing lads on site for documentation, etc.
- Dealing with 3rd party vendors, chasing up documentation/couriers/deliveries, etc.
- Scheduling works
- Site Inductions – new staff & Third-Party Sub-contractors – liaising with and ensuring all documentation in order.
- Staff Training – ensuring all staff have current H&S Training certs and organising training as necessary
- Liaising with Head Office re-equipment ordering, follow up and receipt
- Stock control on site
- General office duties i.e. chasing up couriers, emails etc.
Health & Safety
- Ability to produce RAMS (Risk Assessments & Method Statements)
- Record and register Tool Box Talks
· Person who is good at self-management, is self- driven and good at self-management, time management and prioritising
· Experience in working on construction, pharma or other high-risk, highly regulated sites.
· 3 years minimum with Microsoft Suite particularly Excel i.e. must be able to input and understand formulas, etc.
· Office Management Administration Experience.
· Experience Management of training records, time sheets, company equipment etc.
· Experience in Health & Safety is desirable
· Experience on Maximo system would be a bonus but not essential
· Experience in working on a CRM system would be desirable
To apply please submit your CV through the link provided for the attention of Osborne