Senior Cabling Technician
A well-established business with over 20 years’ in the industry, our client provides network cabling services to clients all over the GTA.
With expansion across Canada on the horizon, the company is looking to add a talented and ambitious Senior Cable Technician to their team.
This company values and encourages displays of leadership and will invest in the development of committed employees.
- Carrying out network installations as requested by Project Managers with proper care, planning and efficiency
- Working with copper and fiber optic cables – running, splicing, pulling and terminating
- Mounting and installing telecoms equipment, switches, routers etc.
- Using power equipment to install cable pathway systems
- Labeling cables according to diagrams and specifications
- Providing a high level of client service through effective communication
- Supporting and guiding junior technicians
- Experience with structure cabling installation is preferable
- Independent worker who uses their initiative
- Competent with following instructions and meeting deadlines
- Experience supporting and guiding junior technicians
- Holds knowledge of industry best practices and standards
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Lauren Martyn or call Osborne on 416 860 6217.
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osbornerecruitment.ca