Senior Data Scientist
Osborne IT Division is currently recruiting for a Senior Systems Engineer on behalf of an established company based in Co. Louth on a full-time permanent basis.
As the Senior Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for delivering high performance infrastructure and application solutions. You will work in various technology platforms and services that deliver 1st-class experiences to their customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as Systems Engineer or related field.
- Previous working experience in Windows and Linux.
- Experience in scripting using Bash and Powershell.
- Experience in working with VMware, HyperV and Citrix.
- Experience with Oracle, MS SQL and MySQL.
- Experience with Azure.
- Expertise in Ansible, Elk, Graylog IIS, Nginx, Apache, PRTG, Cacti, Site 24×7, AppDynamics, and Graylog
- Expertise in Cloudflare , Bot Mitigation, F5 LTM
- Daily maintenance and operations of various systems and applications.
- Anticipate and mitigate potential exploits/attacks to infrastructure systems to support system security
- Configurations of existing and new technology solutions.
- Installation, configuration and support of monitoring solutions across platforms
- Responsible for implementing automation solutions for environments using software such as Ansible.
- Lead projects
If interested, please apply with your latest CV through the link provided or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on the role, please contact Shaqira on 041 986 5058.