Senior Financial Accountant
Leading FMCG company are currently recruiting a Financial Accountant to join their progressive team.
The Financial Accountant will report into the Finance Director
For the right candidate, there is an opportunity to work in a uniquely entrepreneurial environment with the ability to affect change and add value
This is an amazing opportunity, if you are interested.
- Provide all relevant financial insight and financial data to the on-trade commercial team and Ireland Finance Director.
- Support key decision-makers through critical research and analysis
- Track on-trade actual profit versus Budget
- Conduct analyses to identify areas for performance improvement
- Run monthly commercial reviews identifying clearly variances to expectations and with the commercial teams develop and own corrective actions plans where appropriate.
- Interpret business trends and metrics to assist key decision makers in forming an objective view of operations, services and opportunities.
- Conduct special projects including business plan and proforma development, especially in new business ventures.
- Ensure any variances to plans are understood and mitigated.
- Be seen to be part of the relevant commercial team
- Run channel specific monthly commercial review
- Prepare and own on-trade specific budget and forecast process and numbers
- Be the owner of all financial data relating to your channel
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA)
- Degree level qualification in relevant subject
Skills and Experience
- Strong commercial awareness and business understanding
- Experienced in challenging the status quo and ways of working
- Inquisitive and questioning mind and motivated by adding value
- Ability to work cross functionally
- Dedicated to providing user friendly and useful information
- Strong work ethic
- Previous of analytical experience in financial analysis, accounting or related discipline
- Advanced level proficiency in MS Excel
- Travel will be required as appropriate to meet business needs
- Salary up to €60,000 – €75,000
- Attractive benefits package
If this is something that interests you and want more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Valerie Briody or call Osborne Recruitment on 01 5984334
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ieApply Now