Senior Financial Planning (FP&A) Analyst
Excellent opportunity to join a fast growing and dynamic company as a Senior Financial Planning analyst.
The role will be based in Dublin North and will report into the Director of FP&A.
The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing financial information such as monthly board reporting, annual company budgets, quarterly/monthly forecasts and strategy presentations.
Also play a leading part in providing commercial support to the business in achieving its strategic objectives.
- Excellent salary and benefits package including pension, parking and flexible working hours.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Support the Director of FP&A with the annual budget process, yearly planning and forecasting
- Support the implementation and continuous maintenance of Financial Planning & Reporting tools
- Responsible for timely and accurate implementation of pricing strategy for key revenue streams
- Use regression analysis for scenario forecasting using past trends and future information
- Create and maintain a robust reporting framework which gives the Leadership Team the ability to view Actuals vs Budget, Prior year and Forecast at the relevant granularity throughout a month to drive decision making
- Review monthly performance and perform insightful analysis of company performance whilst engaging with the business to contextualise the deviations
- Work closely with the various FBU’s creating a real and active partnership, providing ‘real time’ support and analysis to assist decision making
- Support production of monthly/quarterly Financial Performance and Key Performance Indicator packs for the Leadership Team
- Perform regular acquisition evaluations ensuring the company’s acquisition strategy is optimised
- Drive continual process improvements leveraging best practices and standardization, and automation to scale the business
- Build partnerships and maintaining strong relationships with all senior managers and their teams
- Ability to benchmark the company’s performance against the external market, ensuring performance trends are unearthed and contextualised
- Ideal candidate will be Big 4/Top 10 trained, qualified accountant, with a minimum of 5 years “PQE” in a commercial/operational finance role.
For more information please apply and send your CV through the link provided for the attention of Martin Brennan,
Alternatively you call Martin on 041 986 5058
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie