Senior IT Systems Administrator
Senior IT Systems Administrator – Manufacturing
Excellent career opportunity for an experienced Senior IT Systems Administrator to join an Award-winning global manufacturer with a longstanding track record of growth and success over 35 years. You will maintain, upgrade and manage the IT infrastructure in the Dublin, manufacturing plant and all international offices including remote workers. As the Senior IT Systems Administrator, you must clearly demonstrate a broad knowledge of computer software, hardware, networks and have exceptional communication skills.
- Monitor performance of numerous physical and virtual Windows servers
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations
- Provide on-site support to ensure continuity of computer system for all system users
- Maintain and apply software and firmware updates and patches according to policies and procedures
- Install selected software and hardware products.
- Configure user security accounts and new system builds.
- Perform virus prevention, detection and removal.
- Troubleshoot and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems
- Build and manage internal documentation
- Participate in meetings, conferences, conference calls and planning
- Evaluate technologies and make recommendations for improvement
- Assist with companywide infrastructure projects
- Manage international IT vendors and suppliers
- Respond to and resolve various level 2 and 3 requests
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Be "on-call" as assigned by manager.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree qualified in relevant discipline
- Minimum Five (5) years’ experience within Information Technology
- Microsoft MCSE certification a plus
- In depth knowledge of relevant tools & technologies:
- Working knowledge of a variety of Microsoft technologies:
For a more comprehensive position guide and confidential conversation please contact Aine Wallace on either Aine.firstname.lastname@example.org or either call Aine 041 9865058.Apply Now