Senior Manager Accountancy
Osborne Recruitment – Cork are delighted to represent a young and dynamic accounts firm for the recruitment of a Senior Manager for their accountancy team.
This is a permanent role, based in Cork City with a clear path for progression and development. This is a very varied position and the successful candidate will be a leading member in a highly successful team.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Supportive working environment.
- You would be working within a growing area of the firm
- Managing a team of accounting professionals
- promote new ideas to add to the value proposition to clients
- Ensure accurate and timely filing of clients accounts and supporting documents
- Motivate, develop and retain an accomplished team of accounts professionals
- partake in and contribute to regular in house training modules
- Attracting new business to the firm by the promotion of the full range of services
The successful candidate will
- be qualified ACA/ACCA/CPA with a minimum 3 years post qualification experience
- be accustomed to managing and leading an experienced team of professionals
- have strong client facing skills
- have excellent communication and technical skills
If you feel this role is for you, please apply below or should you require more information on this position, please don't hesitate to contact John Condon in Osborne Cork on 021 2427234
For details of all Osborne jobs please see www.osborne.ie