Senior QA Automation Engineer
Excellent opportunity as an established software Development company is looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer on a permanent basis based in Dublin.
- Degree in IT or related field.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in in QA.
- Experience in developing test plans, test cases and performing testing, including regression testing
- Experience in using technologies like Restful APIs, SQL, Databases, Web Services, Selenium, Appium, Git (or equivalent)
- Exceptional manual and automated testing skills
- Deep understanding of QA best practices throughout the software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of the DevOps philosophy and working with continuous integration services & techniques
- Ensure that all codes in the product development lifecycle are testable and tested.
- Test plans and acceptance criteria for all features
- Design, develop and implement quality assurance processes & testing strategies, along with necessary frameworks and methodologies
- Coordinate manual and automated testing as well as perform exploratory testing across the company's web & mobile applications
- conduct regression testing process and work with key testing partners to ensure a high degree of confidence prior to each release
- Track defects and help their resolution through active participation in backlog grooming
- Lead and work closely with a small team of QA engineers to ensure high quality releases
- Keep up to date on the newest technological innovations and work on continuously applying those to existing and new software solutions
If interested, please apply with your latest CV through the link provided or email Shaqira.firstname.lastname@example.org. You can contact Shaqira in confidence on 041 986 5058.
For more information, please visit www.osborne.ie