Senior Recruitment Consultant- Office & Secretarial
Senior Recruitment Consultant role in our award-winning Office & Secretarial Recruitment Team
We are delighted to be hiring a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our Office & Secretarial Team. Osborne Office Support & Commercial division is the foundation of which our company was built. Osborne is the 4th time winner of Best in Specialism at the NRF awards. We partner with organisations through listening to their requirements & to our candidates to understand their motivations & living by the Osborne purpose to find the Right person, Right role, No Compromise.
Based in our HQ on Fitzwilliam square, upon joining Osborne you will work with High performance team, in a culture of Open, honest communication, High performance, Trust, a strong sense of team who are passionate about the excellent recruitment solutions they provide which are directly aligned to our purpose. We work smart and have fun!
In addition to our truly great environment, we have an extensive range of Benefits which include:
· Attractive Basic Salary.
· Uncapped upward scaling commission structure up to 20% on an annual basis.
· Flexible benefits package (% of your salary is allocated to the option you choose)
· Mobile phone paid
· Quarterly Uniform allowance
· Day off for your Birthday
· Flexible working arrangements.
· Option to work 1 day per month from home.
· 21 days annual leave that increase by one day for each year of service
· We offer great career development opportunities paced at individual’s capability and success levels.
· Engage in our ‘Love to Learn’ programme for professional qualifications such as MBA, Degree, Diploma, Certificates.
· Opportunities to participate and/or lead internal projects.
· Employee wellness programmes
· A healthy work life balance
· Monthly & Quarterly competitions with great prizes.
· 100% Club
· Quarterly company nights out / away.
· Annual company weekend away
· Ad-hoc prizes throughout the year.
· Supported by a Business Development & Internal Marketing Department who help in development of new business.
· Be a brand ambassador for Osborne, with a passion for excellent service delivery.
· Proactively sourcing the right talent for roles with our clients.
· Interested in smashing Financial & Non- Financial objectives
· Listen to both clients and candidates to real understanding of their motivations and ensuring we present options meeting those requirements.
· Attending Business networking events.
· Build & maintain solid, long term partnership with our clients.
· 4 years+ experience in Recruitment role in a Consultancy or Agency
· Passionate about the Recruitment Industry and placing candidate in Administration, Office Management, HR Sales, Customer Care.
· Proven experience in Client delivery & will go the extra mile
· Energetic, interested in being part of an innovative and growing firm with a huge vision.
· Using searching methodologies across various platforms to find & match candidates
Or interested to find out more… I would be delighted to have a confidential conversation with you please contact me Ayesha– Internal Recruitment Manager- 01 -6384400 / 086 8513596 or email: Ayesha.Thompson at OsborneApply Now