Senior Recruitment Consultant- Sandyford
Osbornes Sandyford Recruitment team is growing!! We are an award winning Recruitment Consultancy, have been recognised by Business Networks and Chambers, the National Recruitment Federation and been awarded Great Place To Work 2 years running and ranked in top 10 Companies to work for Ireland. We are proud of this awards and the successful partnerships with our clients.
Our Sandyford based team are specialist recruitment consultants who work with organisations in the Dublin South , West and Wicklow areas. The team is now seeking to hire a Senior Recruitment Consultant with experience Accountancy or office and Secretarial to join the Sandyford team.
Our culture is Open honest communication, Trust, accountability and autonomy with a strong sense of team. We work smarter not harder and have fun! J
Why would an experienced Consultant join Osborne, In addition to our brilliant culture, see our huge list of benefits that show you how we look after our people:
- Attractive Basic Salary.
- Uncapped upward scaling commission structure up to 20% on an annual basis.
- Flexible benefits package (% of your salary is allocated to the option you choose)
- Quarterly Uniform allowance
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Option to work 1 day per month from home.
- 21 days annual leave that increase by one day for each year of service
- We offer great career development opportunities paced at individual’s capability and success levels.
- Engage in our ‘Love to Learn’ programme for professional qualifications such as MBA, Degree, Diploma, Certificates.
- Opportunities to participate and/or lead internal projects.
- Employee wellness programmes
- A healthy work life balance
- Monthly & Quarterly competitions with great prizes.
- 100% Club
- Quarterly company nights out / away.
- Annual company weekend away
- Ad-hoc prizes throughout the year.
- Supported by a Business Development Manager who will win you new clients, an Internal Marketing Department who will promote your specialist division.
- Business support who will post your job ads!!
- 3 years+ experience in Recruitment role in a Consultancy or Agency
- Passionate about the Recruitment Industry and placing candidate in Administration, Office Management , HR Sales, Customer Care or Accountancy .
- Proven experience in Client delivery & will go the extra mile
- Energetic, interested in being part of an innovative and growing firm with a huge vision.
- Using searching methodologies across various platforms to find & match candidates
Or interested to find out more… I would be delighted to have a confidential conversation with you please contact me Ayesha– Internal Recruitment Manager- 01 -6384400 / 086 8513596 or email: Ayesha.Thompson at OsborneApply Now