Senior Recruitment Consultant
Experienced Recruitment Consultants
Do you have 1 years experience with Recruitment? Are you results and target driven? Do you strive to be the best you can be?
Do you want to join a recruitment consultancy who are experiencing amazing growth? Osborne could be the place for you!
Excellent opportunities for Experienced Recruitment Consultants are now available in Dublin 15 in Ireland’s growing and award-winning Consultancy, who have recently been certified & awarded a GPTW, along with Best Agency from the NRF
This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed for someone that has a strong customer service & who wants to be a part of a great friendly team during the optimum period of growth.
We are looking to expand our branch and company within the following divisions:
- Office Support
If you have excellent experience, great ability to work under pressure, enjoy client relationship management and are very organised then this is the job for you. Apply now!!
Salary & Benefits
- Salary DOE
- Flexibility with days / hours if required.
- 21 Days Annual leave, increasing annually to a max of 25.
- Healthcare allowance
- Company outings & meetings
- Birthday day off
- ½ Day leave in December for Christmas Shopping.
- Quarterly Clothing allowance
- Closed at Christmas for number of days.
- Great team culture and working environment
- Refer a friend scheme.
- LovetoLearn programme.
- Fruit baskets
- wellbeing programmes
- work from home opportunities
- Regular additional incentives
- And more!!!
- Excellent customer care skills and ability to follow through with clients.
- Client & Account Management experience
- Sourcing for candidates for the right roles
- Meeting Clients & Candidates
- Advisory service to Clients and Candidates.
- Handle any queries from customers as required.
- Ability to work to deadlines in an efficient and professional manner.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills required.
- Administration – General.
- Upload & manage databases
- Comply with company procedures.
- Must have 1 years Minimum Recruitment Experience.
- Strategic & problem-solving experience an advantage.
- Ability to work in a team & cross department
- Great initiative, would enjoy taking responsibility and continuous learning.
- Can work on your own or in a team or both.
- Very personable.
- Experience of proven results within recruitment.
- Proficient with Microsoft office / 365
- Strong numerical & IT Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Driving is preferable but not essential
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Cloe Stapleton or call Osborne Recruitment on 01 5984334
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie