Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
Osborne IT Division is currently recruiting for a Ruby on Rails Developer on behalf of an App Development company based in Co. Wicklow on a full-time permanent basis.
As the Ruby on Rails Developer, you will be developing scalable web applications and API’s for clients from various sectors, providing interesting and challenging projects.
Salary & Package:
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work on an exciting variety of projects with some of the latest and innovative technologies.
- Cool, friendly, open working environment.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in developing web applications using Ruby on Rails.
- Experienced with ReactJS and similar libraries and frameworks.
- Good understanding of PostgreSQL, PostGIS and overall database structures.
- SASS, HAML, and responsive CSS knowledge would be highly beneficial.
- Ability to take ownership of a project and lead from ideation, through to delivery, and on to support.
- Experience with deployments, architectures and development using Heroku. Wider knowledge of the Salesforce Ecosystem is a plus.
- Developing high quality scalable web applications.
- Delivering quality code, while shipping quality products.
- Assist in the planning, scheduling, and tracking of projects.
- Passionate about learning new technologies
If interested, please apply with your latest CV through the link provided or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on the role, please contact Shaqira on 041 986 5058.