Senior Sales Advisor
This most established and house hold names in the Property Industry are currently looking for a Senior Sales Advisor to join their Senior sales team. With over 40 years in the industry and a name that resonates quality, elite and market leaders. This role will give you the opportunity to lead out the New Homes sales. It’s an opportunity to shine, there will be times when there are lots of aspects to juggle but you as an industry expert will be more than capable. The role will be physically based within their two state of the art offices in Ballsbridge and Sandyford.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role will be:
- Managing all aspects of the sales process, from enquiry lists, leads, preparation of enquiry reports for clients and bringing contracts from signing to closure.
- Contribute to all sales targets and be actively part in working toward business goals
- Responsible for all Marketing schedules and launches on New Homes Developments.
- Report weekly to client on updates of sales progress.
- Work with the Client Director on floor plans, co-ordinations of brochures and adverts.
- Using the database reach out to existing buyers with updates and notifications
- Conduct Property viewings, giving the buyer a unique experience
- Manage the site staff ensuring all needs are met for viewings
- Be the mentor for junior team members and graduates
- Be responsible and accountable for all KPI’s
- Demonstrate all company values throughout internal and external dealings.
Due to the nature of the New Homes Sector there may be weekend work required but this will be financially rewarded. The company itself offers up to 25 days annual leave with flexible working hours in the summer months. Lots of career progression with continues educational support available also not to mention an excellent commission structure.
Your Skill Set:
- Currently hold a PRSA license.
- Have a min of 5 years’ experience, ideally in New Homes or Residential sales
- Have the initiative to work on you own and can work to deadlines
- Have worked to targets and have some excellent key achievements
- Thrive for excellence and want to be surrounded by likeminded people
- Have excellent communication skills
- Full clean driver’s license.
If you would like to apply for the above please feel free to send you CV through to the link below or for call Audrey on 01 5252457 to discuss further.Apply Now