Our client, a leading Dublin based construction industry main contracting firm are seeking a Site Engineer to join their expanding team. This is an excellent opportunity to work on some of the highest profile development projects in the capital city.
It is the responsibility of the Site Engineer to ensure that our client’s expectations are met through delivering a quality product to the end user while fostering professional and amicable relations with design teams and client representatives.
It is the responsibility of the Site Engineer to implement the following:
- Incorporate the company Quality Management System into every element of the project
- Ensure that works are constructed in accordance with the drawings and specifications
- Leads with confidence and direct those around you.
- Identifies their own CPD requirements.
- Report any issues to the site/project manager without delay
- Record keeping and close communication with the teams.
- Review and challenge the details to ensure the best methods of construction are adopted at all timed
- Demonstrates ability to plan, co-ordinate, execute and deliver structural elements of a project. Monitor the programme
- Maintain an excellent relationship with the construction management team, subcontractors and supply chain.
- Actively engage wit the Site/Project Manager in project programming. Fully understand the programmes and immediately report any concerns
- Formal reporting to senior management.
- Be willing to learn and take career progression seriously
- Must be an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Computer literate and familiar with MS word and excel.
- Ensure all H&S, Quality and Environmental systems are managed and adhered to.
- Does not accept processes on the basis of “this is the way things have always been done” and offers alternative proposals.
- Client liaison and communicate well with neighbours.
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of the construction industry and project execution
- Computer literate and familiar with MS office, project, (or similar scheduling package)
- Keen eye for finishes and a proven track record of delivering projects on time.
- Must be a good communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Self-starter with good judgment when working under pressure.
An excellent salary is on offer for this role along with additional benefits package, and can be discussed in detail with the job consultant.
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Anthony or call Osborne on 041 9865058
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ieApply Now