Staff Nurse- Part Time – Day Shift
A well-reviewed and recommended Private Nursing home in Co. Wexford have an opening for an experienced Staff Nurse in a part time capacity.
This is a newly created role a permanent role working 1 Day shift ( 12 hours) per week, in an environment where staff and residents have good rapport, there are many facilities for the residents and have a true ethos of care.
Salary & Remuneration-
- Basic Salary – will reflect the candidates experience level
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the care staff in providing direction and support with the primary focus on providing excellent care to all residents.
- Be the most senior person on your shift and responsible for your designated area.
- A point of contact for Families or residents as required.
- Ensure compliance to all internal processes & procedures. Driving full engagement of all staff to meet compliance standards.
- Qualified Nurse who is registered with NMBI
- Proven experience within Gerontology
- Must be currently resident with experience working in Republic of Ireland.
- Strong decision making and problems solving skills with the ability lead in times of stress.
- Interested in a part time – 1 shift per week role.
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Ayesha Thompson or call Osborne on(01 6384400 or relevant office number)
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie