Store Manager – Cork City
Osborne Recruitment, in partnership with our client are seeking a Store Manager for a busy supermarket based in Cork City.
This is a full-time, permanent position with a fantastic opportunity to work within a busy and growing establishment.
Salary: €35,000-€40,000 DOE
- Responsible for the day-to-day running of the supermarket.
- Overseeing all departments within the store.
- Managing and co-ordinating staff throughout the various departments.
- Dealing with customers queries and complaints.
- Managing budgets and ensuring all targets are met with.
- Implementing new ideas and solutions within the store.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a management or senior supervisory role within a Supermarket.
- Proven track record of managing and co-ordinating staff.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Experience managing budgets.
- Must be currently located in Ireland.
For further information on this role contact Chloe Murphy on:
e: firstname.lastname@example.org or t: 021-2427234Apply Now