Our client who is a leading and well recognised FMCG company based in North Dublin are seeking an IT Administrator to join their team.
You will support all departments in a timely and efficient manner. You will provides technical and administrative assistance to all employees.
The role is an interactive role and involves daily communication with both internal employees and specialist partners.
This is an excellent opportunity for an energetic individual to join a focused team in a busy and rewarding environment.
- Responsible for the management, maintenance and development of all internal systems including our Integrated ERP System.
- Manage Internal and Certification body audits and outcomes.
- Ability to identify and recommend new processes and training requirement.
- Design, maintenance and communication of system and process performance metrics on an ongoing basis.
- Troubleshooting user issues.
- Managing data requests via email, telephone, face-to-face.
- Escalating issues when necessary.
- To co-ordinate information from various departments and establish a control centre for policies and procedures regarding correspondence, memos and the handling of data.
- Managing data and information for the different departments within the business.
- Recommend new software to aid the business.
- Provide training and support on system issues and improvement activities as required.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with co-workers and employees to investigate non-conformance, policies and procedures, record management, information services and data management.
- Third level – IT, Business, Systems qualification or relevant experience.
- Experience in the operation of an ERP System in a production environment is desirable.
- IT literate, with proven experience of systems and network support.
- Ability to recommend and implement improvements, new policies and processes, always with product excellence in mind. Reviewing these and revising as necessary.
- Ability to recommend &/ implement preventive and corrective actions.
- Strong office and organisational skills, including proven experience of managing work/projects to agreed timelines.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail, with strong problem solving ability.
If you are interested in this position, Please forward apply through the link Provided for the Attention of Naomi Egan or if you would like more information on the role, Please contact Naomi Egan on 0419865058Apply Now