Team Admin in Land Development Department
Team Administrator – Dublin 2
Our client, a leading professional service organisation based in Dublin 2, are looking to recruit a Team Administrator on a permanent basis.
This role, working as part of a busy and welcoming team, will suit an organised and diligent individual with excellent attention to detail and strong MS Office Skills.
Salary & Benefits:
· Excellent salary DOE
· Welcoming team
· Comprehensive benefits package
Responsibilities of the Team Administrator:
· Provide day to day administration support to a busy team
· Extensive and proactive diary and travel management
· Co-ordination of documentation, including formatting and compiling pitches, reports and other documentation as necessary
· Administration support at team meetings with duties including agendas, action logs etc.
· Liaising with marketing in relation to the production of high-quality Presentations
· Tracking and maintaining files
· Maintaining information on the internal CRM and utilizing this information in the generation of invoices and PO’s
· Administer follow-up on debtors and creditors using data supplied from the accounts team
· Other adhoc administration duties as required
Requirements of the Administrator:
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Goal orientated with a strong ability to prioritize
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
All interested candidates should apply through the link provided for the attention of Mary O'Sullivan at Osborne Recruitment and are welcome to call Mary on 01 6384400 for more information.
For more Osborne Recruitment jobs visit www.osborne.ie