Technical Administrator – Electrical
A wholesale supplier of electrical products is seeking a Technical Administrator – Electrical to join their team in a newly created role due to expansion based in Sandyford.
The role of Technical Administrator – Electrical will be to support the Technical Manager and will support them to carry out the duties effectively within a variety of projects.
- Salary €26k
- Training provided
- Fantastic opportunity for someone starting out their career in a technical capacity
- Sandyford location
- Compile technical reports.
- Provides input to technical studies/research projects, technical reports, project planning, etc.
- Prepare datasheets and documents under the direction of the Technical Manager.
- Develop and maintain technical databases and spreadsheets.
- Source technical documents, information and drawings from suppliers.
- Ensure project deliverables meet quality standards.
- Assist with conducting quality control checks across all ranges received into our stores.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that has recently graduated from an Electrical focused technical qualification or for someone with 1-2 years’ experience in a electrical/technical focused role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Good organizational skills, good attention to detail, ability to work alone and as part of a team and have excellent communication skills.
To be considered for this position, apply today or call Emma on 01 5252457Apply Now