A wholesale supplier of electrical products is seeking a Technical Assistant to join their team in a newly created role due to expansion based in Sandyford.
The role of Technical Assistant will be to support the Technical Manager and will support them to carry out the duties effectively within a variety of projects.
- Salary €26k
- Training provided
- Fantastic opportunity for someone starting out their career in a technical capacity
- Sandyford location
- Compile technical reports.
- Provides input to technical studies/research projects, technical reports, project planning, etc.
- Prepare datasheets and documents under the direction of the Technical Manager.
- Develop and maintain technical databases and spreadsheets.
- Source technical documents, information and drawings from suppliers.
- Ensure project deliverables meet quality standards.
- Assist with conducting quality control checks across all ranges received into our stores.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that has recently graduated from an Electrical focused technical qualification or for someone with 1-2 years’ experience in a electrical/technical focused role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Good organizational skills, good attention to detail, ability to work alone and as part of a team and have excellent communication skills.
To be considered for this position, apply today or call Emma on 01 5252457