Exciting opportunity for a solicitor to join a public sector organisation undergoing transformational change. The solicitor has a key role to play in the efficient and effective management of inquiries before the statutory Disciplinary Committees, together with the provision of timely and accurate legal advice to other units within the organisation.
This a temporary role for 6-9 months based in Dublin 2
Knowledge and Experience
- Qualified as a solicitor and have been admitted to the Roll of Solicitors and be able to demonstrate over 3 years’ post-qualification experience, preferably with regulation experience and evidence of providing advice with regard to contract and data protection law.
- The ability to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of administrative and constitutional law.
- Experience of instructing counsel and external lawyers.
- The ability to work under pressure and to achieve tight deadlines.
- An unwavering attention to detail, particularly when under pressure.
- Excellent report-writing skills with forensic attention to detail.
- The ability to demonstrate excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Proven team player experience.
For more information please contact Hannah Fitzgibbon in confidence on 01 638 4400 or via email at Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org