Tender & Bidding Coordinator
A leading Irish organisation that specialises in Security Management Solutions is seeking a Tender and Bidding Coordinator based in City West.
The Bid and Tender Coordinator is responsible for all administrative support to the tender team, assembling documents, contracts and working to strict deadlines.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain new and relevant industry experience working along side a sales team.
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped bonus
- Opportunity to work with large brands
- Career opportunities
- You will join an environment where your voice is heard and your opinion matters
- 23 days Annual Leave per year
- Pension Contributions
- Discounted healthcare group scheme
- Bike to Work scheme and Tax Saver Travel card initiatives
- Flexible working environment
- Health and wellbeing program
- Sponsored charity events
- Fantastic location – close to the M7 and M50
- Tender co-ordination and management
- Management of process and liaising with relevant departments and stakeholders
- Management of clarification process
- Assemble documents and contract packs.
- Adhere to strict timelines as allocated by your manager or supervisor
- Track, monitor and report on the progress of tasks assigned to you.
- Ability to undertake contract & SLA negotiations
- Tendering experience is essential.
- 3 years + administration experience
- Proven track record of building relationships with different departments and clients.
- Ability to work on their own initiative while working alongside a supportive team.
To be considered for this position apply today or call Emma on 01 5252457Apply Now