Trade Counter/Sales Person
Trade Counter/Sales Representative
As we are already a month into 2020, are you looking to start a new position or looking for a change? Are you confident dealing with customers and selling products on a trade counter?
Today at Osborne, we are looking for a Trade Counter/Sales Person for a construction company based in the Dublin 15 area. Due to location, transport is required.
The ideal candidate will have some warehouse experience, be confident dealing with customers and have a drive to progress in a company. The role is varied and very busy but a great learning curve for the right candidate as training is available for people in this position. The company is extremely sales orientated and always potential to move on to a field sales rep/management position.
Salary & Benefits:
- Monday to Friday 8am till 5pm
- 23 days holidays
- Pension and VHI – available to join
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the front desk, meeting and greeting customers
- Selling direct to different types of customers
- The candidate will be dealing with sales calls and cold calling potential customers
over the phone
- Occasionally helping out in the warehouse
- Keeping all stock levels where they need to be on a daily basis
- Occasionally helping the sales rep’s out on the road
· Experience working in a warehouse environment
· Transport is essential, due to location
· Manual Handling is required
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills and be commercially aware
- Good IT Skills
- Must process a positive attitude towards learning and personal development
- Good problem solving and resolution skills
- Forklift Licenses and experience is desired but not essential
To apply please submit your CV through the link provided for the attention of Osborne
Osborne is the proud winner of ‘Agency of the Year (<30 staff)’ and ‘Best in Practice – Office & Secretarial’ at the 2015 National Recruitment Awards.