Our client is seeking a medical professional to provide Level 2 Support in a call centre environment. This opportunity offers the chance to really make a difference in these unusual times, with a supportive team, excellent salary, and a safe and secure working environment. This is a temporary position, with the potential for permanent employment for the right person.
You will play a vital role in this organisation by communicating and responding to important queries and providing sound advice for front-line workers during this uncertain time.
You will be:
- Providing accurate medical advice and direction to incoming clients over the phone regarding healthcare procedures and processes
- Assisting front line workers with a variety of medical queries, including but not limited to: quarantine direction, personal protective device instructions (including equipment failure), and sanitizing procedures, plus other ad-hoc issues that may arise
- Consulting with the internal team to form best practice within the call centre, and work closely with the team (in a safe and secure environment) to establish urgent needs and changing priorities
What’s in it for me?
- The chance to make a huge impact on the current situation that is unfolding, and provide much needed support to front-line workers during a difficult time
- An excellent hourly wage of $42.38/hour
- Flexibility; this role is on a rotating shift pattern – either 8am-3pm, or 3pm-11pm (as there are multiple positions, available shift patterns will be established at commencement, and can therefore fit to your availability)
You will have:
- 3 – 4 years of experience as a Nurse, Healthcare Consultant, Medical Professional or Doctor
- Experience in providing consultative support and advice in a professional and accurate manner – call centre experience not necessary, just the willingness to adapt to this environment