About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced VAT Analyst to join a fast growing, global leading company based in Dublin 2. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading aeronautics service provider working within the Financial Services department. You will have the opportunity to work within a strong, supportive team ensuring excellent company values to all clients.
Company Culture & Values:
The company’s core values include a focus on customer service at its forefront matched with integrity, respect, creativity & reliability among employees. There is lots of opportunity to learn and grow in a supportive, fast paced environment.
What’s in it for ME? – Info on salary, benefits, selling points of this role:
- Salary €50,000
- Travel Expenses
- Educational Assistance
- Pension contributions
- Career Progression
- Be part an exciting industry
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Managing the company’s global VAT compliance requirements with a focus on EU compliance
- Assisting in recording accurate information on shipping of company materials
- Preparing and filing VAT, Intrastat and EU sales listings returns within designated jurisdictions
- Building and liaising with intercompany VAT teams
- Liaising with local VAT CSP to verify compliance requirements
- Reviewing and drafting tax provisions to reflect the commercial intent and tax risk allocation
- Keeping up to date with the changing tax laws within Ireland and throughout the EU
- Assisting with monthly financial statements, VAT & cooperation tax calculations
- Liaising with external auditors
- Providing support to the finance team for monthly reporting
- Evaluating systems and processes to secure accurate reporting
- Implementing new systems and processes as needed
- 3-5 years’ experience working within a multinational or PLC market with previous duties covering direct/indirect tax for multinational enterprises.
- Be motivated with a keen eye for detail and an outgoing team player attitude.
- Excellent Excel skills
- CTA qualified or part qualified
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of April or call Osborne on 01 5252457
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ieApply Now