Warehouse Supervisor required for our client in Dublin 22
Based in the company’s warehouse/distribution department, the position as Warehouse Supervisor is to manage and have responsibility of the chill department. The role will be ensuring budgets are correct, KPI Targets are hit, and health and safety standards are being adhered to by all staff on the warehouse floor.
Due to the location – Transport will be required!!
Salary & Benefits:
· €35,000 – €40,000
· Tuesday to Saturday 8-hour shifts (start time 2pm – 11pm)
· Paid Holidays 20 days
· Onsite Gym
· Pension contribution and Life Assurance after probation period
· Opportunity to progress within the business
· Car Park
Duties & Responsibilities:
· To supervise all staff in the warehouse and ensuring all daily deadlines are adhered to
· Weekly reporting on key KPI’s and completion of the KPI sheet
· Effective management of warehousing, stocks, staff, training etc.
· To manage the clean-up of the warehouse every shift and ensure that the warehouse is left in good condition.
· To ensure all confirmation of orders and documentation are completed in the correct manner.
· To ensure all equipment is monitored and all damages are recorded.
· To ensure service levels are maximised, adhering to the target of 99.9% where applicable.
· Measure/ Review of department performance V agreed standard
· Reporting with immediate action to senior management any issues which arise which could seriously affect operations (health and safety, accidents, identifiable business risks)
· Candidates must have 2 years warehouse experience
· Experience working in a supervisory role is required
· Candidates with experience working in a chill environment previously would be an advantage
· Experience working shift work is required
· Strong knowledge of SAP is required
· Candidates must have a strong work attitude and be hard working
· Transport is required
To apply please submit your CV through the link provided for the attention of Karen O’RourkeApply Now