17 April 2021
Returning to Work after Covid-19 What Employers need to know
Osborne hosted its 1st Talent Series webinar this morning in conjunction with Adare Human Resource Management
We had a fantastic turnout with over 200 people attending the session which included a panel presentation and a very lively and informative Q & A session.
Osborne CEO & Owner Shona McManus MBA chaired the webinar and panel discussion which included Catherine Smith McKiernan, Tony McDonnell and Sarah Fagan from Adare HRM
Throughout the webinar the panel answered some of the most pressing questions regarding returning to work and how Employers can get best prepared.
Some key points worth noting:
- Provide Covid19 re-boarding/Induction training for all
- Ensure you have a plan should a suspected case of Covid 19 arise including dedicated isolation area
- Plan out the new ‘norm’ ways of working and explain how teaming, meetings and communications will be managed
- Establish a return to work taskforce and consider sending a return to work survey to employees to find out what your employees think about returning to work
- Appoint & Train at least 1 Lead Worker Representative to make sure safety protocols are being followed
- Communication is vital and creates trust. Employees should be kept in the loop on necessary developments and key milestones.
We hope you can join us for our next webinar – details of which will be announced soon.
Poll results and a LIVE recording of the webinar can be made available to those who missed this morning’s session. To get a copy of the recording email email@example.com
Poll Results can be accessed below