Right person. Right job. No compromise.
Osborne is one of the leading providers of temporary staffing solutions in Ireland. We make it our mission to source and retain the best temporary associates in the market. We are passionate about delivering excellent Temp recruitment solutions to Osborne Temps and Clients alike.
For more information or if you have any questions, call Osborne today on 01 6384400.
Our Temp Team Delivers!
Book a reference-checked &
skills-tested Osborne Temp today
- Possesses excellent administrative and customer support experience.
- Holds a degree in Communications
- Candidate has previous experience as an Online Content & Social Media Coordinator
- Currently temping as a corporate receptionist
- Available immediately for roles in Dublin
- 4 Years’ Experience working in a Call Centre environment as a Telesales agent
- Proven track record of excellent customer service and the ability to deal with complex issues
- Looking for a role where she can utilise her skills and experience whilst expanding her skillset
- Located in Drogheda, has access to own transport and will consider surrounding areas
- 10 years’ experience working in technical sales.
- 6 years’ experience working in business development management and account management.
- Excellent experience in creating new business and driving sales, maintaining and managing relationships with clients.
- Seeking a new and challenging opportunity in a company that offers growth and progression.
- Open to temporary contracts up to 4 months.
- Available immediately, interested in business development or account management roles in Cork
- IPASS qualified
- 9 years payroll experience along with experience in Credit Control and Accounts positions
- Payroll processing for up to 2000 employees
- Available Immediately
- 3 years’ experience in high volume credit control
- Skills include high volume calls and emails, negotiating payments, managing debtor’s ledger and running reports
- Systems: Excel, Mpaybill and MFront
- Available immediately in Dublin South, Wicklow and City Centre
- Over 13 years’ experience in working with various clients in an Accounting Practice
- Entering invoices bi-monthly, quarterly and yearly for a large base of clients including Sole Traders and Limited companies.
- Preparation and Submission of Vat 3 Returns and the Annual RTD
- Preparation & Reconciliation of Bank Accounts
- Registration of Sub-Contractors and inputting of notification and Payments of R.C.T.
- Available immediately for roles in Cork City